There’s nothing more gratifying than standing amidst the sardines that are humans on a T train wearing camel in a sea of black. Well, no, getting a free soda at Chipotle because they know you by name is way more gratifying. But, everyone wears black. Albeit, every guy in San Francisco wears black or The North Face. And we’re just like.
Studies show that the more camel you wear, the happier you are. And by “studies,” we mean to say, we’ve worn a lot of camel tones lately and we’re really happy.
Here’s what’s in our East Dane cart at the moment:
- Camel bags, totes and backpacks: WE CAN’T DECIDE WHICH TO GET. A step past dirty white and boring black. Camel’s quickly becoming a staple to us.
- Camel sweaters: to pair with white or light jeans or chinos, a.k.a. our new kind of uniform, a.k.a. we somehow associate this with looking like we’re very chic Italians.
- Camel coats: and by camel coats, we’re basically just discussing starting up a lemonade stand on the weekends to make enough money to afford the Carven Caban coat. It’ll just take us an entire year.
- Camel shoes and loafers and clogs: just so we can make incessant jokes about having actual camel… toes? YES YES.
- Camel wallets: because… wait, we really don’t need to keep explaining, do we?
- Camel shirts: no, yeah, we don’t need to keep explaining. But, think about all the compliments that come with wearing a camel shirt. Well, we can’t guarantee that, but we’d definitely compliment each other at least.
- Camel pants: and by camel pants, we’re basically just obsessing over Theory’s Haydin Twill 5 Pocket Pants.