In twelve short days, our lives are over. It’s a realization that came as swift as the heartburn that came with last night’s dinner, a.k.a. chili cheese fries, ice cream sandwiches, frozen Reeses and gelato. We’d like to say we make poor choices so that you don’t have to.
Regardless, in twelve days, summer is gone. GONE.
We’re to help ease the pain (if you prefer Fall over Summer… why? Just kidding. We like dead leaves too). Here’s a quick list of twelve things to do before Summer ends.
Ready? Okay. Us too.
- Eat ice cream for breakfast.
- Eat ice cream for lunch.
- Don’t eat ice cream for dinner because you’re not a walking cliche and you know your worth. Eat gelato.
- Skinny dip in a body of water (pool, lake, ocean, puddle).
- Push your limits and wear the shortest shorts you’ve ever worn, walking around all like, “THESE are my thighs.”
- Complain about the heat a total of twelve times.
- Dance in your underwear a total of twelve times.
- Dance in your underwear while complaining about the heat a total of twelve times.
- Introduce yourself to at least one new person. Has nothing to do with summer, but it sounds nice, right? We need more friends…
- Take a road trip somewhere, anywhere, preferably to the closest Taco Bell.
- Take one last risk for summer, a.k.a. that’s how we met.
Chris: Shirt Topman / Jeans Levi’s Made & Crafted / Shoes Rain Man Japan (similar) / Cuff Miansai
Brock: Polo Comme des Garçons / Jeans A.P.C. / Shoes H by Hudson / Sunglasses Ray-Ban / Cuff Miansai (similar)
Birkenstocks can stay correct? Lol? need some fall shoes ideas