Chris’ mom once wisely told him, circa 1994, “A tidy bed makes for a tidy day.” And so, we proudly make our bed, every day, every morning. HI, CHRIS’ MOM!
But, let’s be honest for a quick sec. We hate cleaning. We hate the concept that is ‘Spring cleaning.’ We’ll clean our dishes, sureeeeeeee. But, like, dusting? Moving furniture and vacuuming BENEATH THEM? Scrubbing the floors EVERY WEEK?
Procrastination is the new black.
So, instead, you can find us:
- Listening to Carly Rae Jepsen’s NEW SONG on repeat. CARLY RAE JEPSEN, GRAMMYS 2016. We say, YES.
- Shopping for more and more and MORE hats in Profound Aesthetic’s Spring sale. A wise man probably, somewhere, at some point, once said, ‘You can never have too many hats.’ Right? A wise man could have totally said something like that.
- Watching Sia’s new music video featuring Maddie Ziegler again.
- Salivating over everything still on sale at East Dane.
- Masking. Will you mask with us?!?
- Reading our latest Yummertime Book Club selections. Here and here.
- AND SHOPPING SOME MORE at ASOS, all because they’re having a big sale right now. So it’s justified, right? We can’t not spend our hard-earned money on a good sale.
- OH GOD. AND WE JUST FOUND OUT. Levi’s is also having a sale. Though, it’s one where you have to spend $150 or more to receive 20% off. So… it’s a great thing that there’s two of us 😛 Two 501 CT jeans comin’ up.
For those of you who live in San Francisco, we’ll also be:
- Ordering boozy milkshakes (exclusively; just boozy milkshakes… x 4) at Burger Bar on Saturday night (fact: we had our first SF date there, gorging on enormous burgers, because: sexy. We were all like this).
- Heading over to our newest favorite bar, The European, on Friday night for our newest favorite drink, Smoke Without Fire. Gin, italian liqueur, rosemary, and a spritz of scotch.
- Attending the “Hunky Jesus” festivities on Easter Sunday in Dolores Park.
- Wishing we were attending this month’s Alameda flea market on Sunday. AND, of course, drinking at this really cool tiki bar. So… we can live vicariously through you? GO GO GO.
Not cleaning is a virtue. Shopping is next to godliness 😛
Wish I had read about your SF suggestions sooner. I was there last week.
Love the blog.
You’ll have to make a trip to SF happen again soon!
You guys are hilarious! I’m a new fan of your blog as a fellow cleaning procrastinator I support all suggested activities! 🙂
Cool Gear Cavalier // Men’s Style and Lifestyle
Procrastination is next to godliness <3
so much information !! so much sales !! thank you guys !
SO glad Sia finally released a video for that song – it was my favorite off the album.
Josh – The Kentucky Gent
Hahaha, me too. I hate dusting and vacuuming every week. Even though I am allergic to dust. 😛
Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
I absolutely love that blue hat with the flag embroidery! Where is it from?