To the people of the world:
You should mask.
Look at us. We look crazy. But, we’re coming to you, vulnerable, asking you to consider the skin on your face. Yes. The skin on your face.
The skin. On. Your face.
If your skin is anything like ours, it’s deadbeat tired. That chipotle burrito you ate an hour ago, double stuffed, is doing nothing for your complexion. Nope. In fact, it just smacked your skin’s tenacity like it’s a Real Housewife of Atlanta. Eating too much animal fat can result in an increased production of free radicals, which are thought to interfere with normal cellular processing — a.k.a. premature skin cell death; a.k.a. sagging skin.
a.k.a. scary and sad and totally disrespectful.
To your skin.
Your skin needs a detox. A mini-vacation, in fact. No matter who you are. Boy, girl, alien, Adam Levine, whoever.
- It feels good.
- It feels really good.
- It feels really, really good.
- The positive effects on your skin’s health are also worth mentioning.
- But, it just feels really, really, really good.
- Also, think about all of the funny selfies you can take. Like the ones below.
- Oh, and, a mask rich in vitamins, oils and antioxidants helps bolster your skin barrier, keeping moisture in and irritants out of your skin. Those antioxidants and fat-soluble vitamins help strengthen cell membranes for a dewier, more supple look. And we all know. You want that dewy look.
This is our YUMMERTIME SKIN, or rather YUMSKIN because we like things short (it just helps to shorten phrases, don’t you think?), PSA. Everyone should mask.
*These opinions are truly our own. If we had our own skincare products á la YUMMERTIME SKIN, YUMSKIN, we’d be talking about those. But for now. WE LOVE GLOSSIER. No, yeah… we’re obsessed.