Confession #1: on Tuesday, we went to Safeway solely to buy frosting covered cookies and chewy Chips Ahoy. See here for proof.
Confession #2: we use a lot… a lot, a lot, a lot… a lot of grooming products… And no, we don’t buy grooming products just based on the pretty packaging. Okay, yeah… that’s only half of the reason why we buy them.
No, not half… a quarter of the reason why we buy them.
Okay, whatever. It’s half of the reason why we buy them.
Confession #3: this is a conversation we had a few days ago:
Chris: “Why is everyone obsessed with your hair?”
Brock: “I don’t know. Why?”
Chris: “Well, what about my hair? Why doesn’t anyone mention anything about my hair? It’s always Brock’s hair, blah blah blah.”
Brock: “Because, my hair’s better?”
Chris: “Okay, yeah, I guess you’re right.”
Brock: “Yeah, I am.”
But, enough about our confessions. The truth is, we really do use a lot of products. But, never in excess. THAT’S A LIE. We never use grooming products in excess, except for lip balm. We have hundreds. Thousands. We use lip balm practically every second of our lives. We literally hoard lip balm. How do you know that that flavor is always going to be available? YOU DON’T.
Obsessions with lip balm aside, every single product we use has a distinct purpose — cue Chris’s consistent use of Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Eye-Depuffer every morning.
Chris (early in the morning): “OH GOD. I LOOK LIKE A WITCH.”
Nevertheless, here are some glamour shots of all the products we use with, of course, descriptions under each photo 😛
BUT, if you have questions about how we use our favorite products (how often, for what reason, can I use this here *points to odd place on body* [the answer is probably no, and um, weird], etc.) ask away in the comments below!
3. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes
4. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash
5. Baxter of California Daily Face Wash
6. Baxter of California Herbal Mint Toner
7. Baxter of California Facial Scrub
8. Baxter of California Clay Mask
More face stuffs.
Hairsentials. Hair-dos. So important.
13. Baxter of California Hard Cream Pomade (Brock)
14. Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine (Brock)
15. Kevin Murphy Powder.Puff (Brock)
16. Hanz de Fuko Quicksand (Brock)
17. Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo (Brock)
18. Baxter of California Clay Pomade (Chris)
19. Kevin Murphy Night.Rider (Chris)
What we smell like…
Lip balm. Chapstick. Lots. Always. Everywhere.
22. EOS Lip Balm
23. Liposan Classic Care Chapstick
24. Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm
25. Glossier Balm Dotcom
26. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1
27. Marc Jacobs Lip Lock
28. La Mer The Lip Balm
29. Vaseline Lip Therapy
What we always have/ always use when on the go or shooting. AKA our little miracle workers when we look haggard, disheveled, like we were hit by a train when it’s 3pm and we’re already exhausted from the day.
30. Marc Jacobs Eyebrow Tamer
31. Glossier Soothing Face Mist
32. Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm (or, really, any of our favorite balms pictured above)
33. Anthony Instant Fix Oil Control (WORKS MIRACLES for an oily complexion)
And our choice for our Miss Congeniality
34. Baxter of California Night Cream AHA (used after Facial Scrub)