It’s a California Christmas. The reason why we wear tees in December. The reason why we never layer. Really, though, we never layer… We once went through a scarf phase… Let’s not talk about that.
Oh, look! The sun’s out! And it’s… it’s kind of warm? Is that California sunshine we see, on this wintery day?! Are we… are we getting a tan?! Actually, no, that’s a total lie, we live in San Francisco. No one’s tan here. We once tried out a tanning salon, and just ended up burning our cheeks. So tender 🙁
Regardless, it’s a California Christmas!
Here’s our California Christmas wish list:
- Even cheaper avocados.
- Fewer days of rain AND no drought.
- More kittens! (clearly not specific to California, but you can’t NOT put kittens on a Christmas wish list).
- The fountain of youth, or just TATCHA’s Moisture Rich Silk Cream (okay, again, clearly not specific to California, but DEFINITELY important to include).
- Tickets to Taylor Swift’s 1989 tour, because we couldn’t get tickets during the pre-sale OR general sale. Like, really, Taylor? (Again, clearly not specific to California, but, um #duh #swifties).
- Curly fries (okay, clearly, we’re writing this before lunch. And, clearly, this Christmas wish list is not specific to California… so, who cares?!).
- THIS backpack.
- THIS cuff.
- And obvi, world peace. And maybe some money in our bank accounts to afford all of the above? Oh, and some more money to pay off all of our bills. Yay!
Happy holidays, everyone!