otherwise known as the sequel to the highly popular, record-breaking post, HOW TO: TAKE A PICTURE IN FRONT OF A PINK WALL
- Find said pink wall.
- Look to your right.
- Notice twelve girls taking selfies in front of said wall.
- Look to your left.
- Notice thirteen girls taking selfies in front of said wall.
- Allow your jaw to drop.
- Consider awkwardly yelling, “OMG (note: it’s important to literally spell out O-M-G), everyone, we’re all taking photos in front of this wall, how funny, right?! Like what are the odds?! OMG, OMG, OMG”
- Consider also awkwardly yelling, “OMG, I love your selfie-duck-face, so good. OMG, YES, turn that elbow out, SO GOOD. YES, YES, YES.”
- Decide not to.
- Decide it’s for the best.
- No, yeah, let’s not make a fool of ourselves.
- It’s for the best.
- Move on.
- Let’s do this.
- Let’s take a photo.
- Pucker lips.
- Make said duck face.
- Turn left elbow out.
- Turn right elbow out.
- Turn both elbows out.
- Jump on the closest person’s back.
- Yell, “Weeeeeeeeeee. This is so fun!”
- Yell, “TAKE A PHOTO OF ME!” multiple times until you finally feel like you’ve been heard and respected.
- Move your arms around.
- Flail them around.
- Yell, “Just take the photo. This will look like my arms are moving naturally! Almost like you caught a moment!”
- Laugh at yourself.
- Laugh at how much fun you’re having.
- YOU’RE ACTUALLY HAVING FUN.
- And there’s your picture in front of a pink wall.
Also, it’s important to note that we’ve been wearing a lot of ringer tees lately. And espadrilles. And pastels. Always. Always pastels.
Here are our top picks for ringer tees!
AND here are our top picks for pastel pants 🙂