First and foremost, these Burkman Bros. x Barneys jacquard sweatpants.
Second and secondmost (?!), we just ordered (and received) another 5lb bag of gummi bears. They’re in the fridge.
Which brings us to our next titillating point: GUMMI BEARS IN THE FRIDGE!
4. The sublime accuracy of Man Repeller. We’ve already discussed all points.
5. Equinox’s new campaign. Here.
6. Which, when watching, instantly makes us think of Taco Bell’s new Crunchwrap Sliders. Here. (Really, we’re just excited about this because your 2014 Resolution of ‘No fast-food for an entire year’ is FINALLY OVER, OH OUR GOODNESS, IT’S DONE, WE CAN HAVE FAST FOOD AGAIN).
7. But, then, that just brings us back to the thought of Equinox, which reminds us of this year’s resolution, the totally original and never cliche, “live healthier.” Or maybe it could just be, “live healthier and eat Taco Bell.” Yeah. That.
8. Ummmm. This… should be your next birthday cake. Or how funny would it be if you made it for your BFFLABAEAEAE’s (aka, best friend for life and beyond and ever and ever and ever) birthday, and you were all like… “um, here?” The juxtaposition of a monotone “here” and that cake. So perfect.
9. Our latest #hairspiration.
10. And, finally, can it be Friday yet?