What we know now, what we wish we knew back in high school:
- You don’t really just want to be best friends with Leonardo DiCaprio, while watching Titanic for the eighth time in a month.
- On that note, you also don’t really just want to be best friends with Zac Efron in High School Musical.
- Taco Bell really does give you pimples, so give it some time, wait until your hormones balance out, and then you can be all like, “who cares?! Taco Bell for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! YASSSS. QUESARITO!!!!”
- Your girlfriend is definitely… a little off.
- You should never shave between your eyebrows. Yes, you will, you will accidentally shave off a part of an eyebrow. Every. Time.
- You should never, ever, ever tell a girl friend that she eats a lot of McDonalds, even if you’re just stating a fact, she really does eat a lot of McDonalds.
With that knowledge, we went back to school! Well, no, technically, we just walked around Brock’s old high school campus (Go Lions!) and explored for a bit on Sunday morning. But, yes, we went BACK to SCHOOL.
Aside from the fact that maybe Chris’s outfit looks a little like a suburban mom who only shops at J.Crew (and… wait for it… none of the items are from J.Crew! SHOCKER), it’s perhaps super fitting for this post. Okay, what are we even saying? But, just as well, Brock’s polo + Chuck Taylor’s make for a quick time hop back to The Wonder Years…we might be a little too young for that reference.
Regardless, we dressed for the day. Sunny San Jose on a Sunday. Woohoo, look at that alliteration.
This is the first of two posts, because, like, yeah, we’re down in L.A. for Thanksgiving, visiting Chris’s hometown! Homecoming Part II, coming soon!